Galileo Global Education is a leading, international provider of higher education with an offer that spans from applied arts, fashion, design and digital/Internet to business and medicine. GGE is Europe’s largest higher education group, in terms of both geographical spread and breadth of course offering.
We are currently in search of a talented, self-motivated, and well-rounded individual to join our team. If you are interested in working for a growing and entrepreneurial company that gives you personal attention and provides unparalleled advancement opportunities, then take the first step in joining our team today.
- Lead the IT PMO under the direct management of the Galileo Global Education Group CTO
- Plan, implement and continuously improve project management best practices and tool sets to streamline project processes and procedures and maximize operational effectiveness
- Ensure that program activities operate within the policies and procedures of the organization
- Supervise Country IT Directors and staff involved in the group projects (Concerned countries: France, Germany, Italy, Cyprus, Mexico and Senegal)
- Provide regular visibility to project status (key decisions, dependencies, issues, risks, metrics) on a standard cadence through status reporting and program / workstream reviews
- Communicate with stakeholders to gain community support for the programs and to solicit input to improve the programs
- Liaise with other managers to ensure the effective and efficient programs delivery
- Coordinate the delivery of services among different activities to increase effectiveness and efficiency
- University degree or equivalence in number of years’ experience in computer science, business administration, or information systems.
- 10+ years of experience with Information Technology project and program management
- Proven ability to frame and structure problems, projects, and initiatives, and synthesize complex information from a multitude of resources into an achievable and actionable plan
- Demonstrated experience with strategic and operational planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, and coordination of people and resources
- Ability to effectively interface with technical (IT) groups as well as business teams and executives, both in person and remotely
- Strong can-do attitude and a high degree of tenacity and drive. High energy, ability to prioritize, desires to work in a results-oriented fast growth environment
- Has managed multiple projects at once that are ERP related
- English and French fluent
- Other languages appreciated (Spanish, Italian, German)
- Expertise in Higher Education Processes appreciated
- The Job will be based in Paris, France.
- Frequent travels in the concerned regions of the world